Are you an experienced driver with a Commercial Driver's License (CDL)? Are you dependable and enjoy working in a great team? Would you like to drive along the Front Range, during the hours of 6:00AM to 2:30PM? Do you desire a career that allows you to contribute in ways other than driving?
Pinkard Construction, a Denver-based general contractor is currently seeking an experienced driver/warehouse employee for construction equipment and material.
The candidate selected will:
- Possess a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Deliver equipment and material, using a Dodge 2500 and a 25' gooseneck trailer, to and from construction jobsites.
- Assist with equipment check in/check out process.
- Assist with maintenance of equipment as well as facility maintenance.
- Assist with additional warehouse duties and projects as requested.
- Be issued a company cell phone.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package -- including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with match, and paid time off (PTO).
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com or stop by our Lakewood office at 9195 W 6th Avenue and complete an application between the hours of 8am -- 4pm.
Pinkard Construction Co. promotes a drug-free workplace and the selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical as a condition of employment. EOE
Visit us at www.pinkardcc.com