Pinkard Construction Co. is an industry leading commercial builder who is recognized as a premier provider of design/build and CM/GC services. We provide services exclusively to the Colorado Front Range and offer an employee environment that inspires creative, collaborative performance
We are currently seeking a Lead Estimator to join our Preconstruction group in the Lakewood CO office where you can enhance and expand your career in estimating and preconstruction management.
Provides project team leadership and has overall and bottom line responsibility for the success of preconstruction projects. Is also actively involved in lead generation, proposal preparation and presentation, and client relationship maintenance.
- 5 years of experience in preconstruction, construction and/or a related industry
- A bachelor’s degree in construction management or related engineering or architectural program
- Experience with all phases of design from conceptual documents to final drawings and specifications
- Experience in one or more of the following markets: Senior Living, Higher Education/Municipal, Healthcare, Affordable Housing or Office
- Provides complete estimates for projects at all design stages
- Performs and/or directs all aspects of the estimate process, from quantity takeoff through project operations interface
- Prepares cost proposals for value engineering options
- Documents evolution of the design using meeting minutes and RFI processes
- Completes quantity takeoffs utilizing latest OST and standardized estimating procedures and techniques. Scope will include self-performed and subcontracted scopes of work
- Promotes and leads integration of preconstruction, operations, design team and owner
- Develops and maintains a project preconstruction schedule
- Provides input on the constructability of design documents
- Assists in maintaining in-house system of pre-qualified subcontractors
- Prepares bid packages, including instructions, scopes, bid forms, specifications, interface requirements, etc.
- Reviews subcontractor proposals for compliance with bid packages and bid documents
- Proficiency with Excel, estimating and take-off software, Bluebeam, Revit and/or Sketch Up, and scheduling software
If you enjoy challenging projects and are results-oriented, we encourage you join our team. At Pinkard Construction Co. our employees are our most valued assets. Our success is due to the direct result of teamwork. If you are looking for a career at a company that has a true interest in its employees, offers competitive salaries, industry- leading benefits packages, and bonus and/or profit sharing programs, Pinkard is the place for you! Join a company that is truly raising the standard within the industry.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes along with recent salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Lead Estimator”
We promote a drug-free workplace. Pinkard Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer.