• A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Building Science, Engineering or commensurate experience.
• Two – Four Years of experience working with a Contractor or Sub-Contractor.
• Performs regularly scheduled jobsite safety audits
• Reads and becomes familiar with contract documents
• Completes submittal and shop drawing process
• Processes all Requests For Information (RFI)
• Logs change orders and revisions
• Maintains Owner/Architect/Contractor Meeting Minutes
• Assists with permits and occupancy certificate process
• Prepares for and obtains LEED accreditation
This is a full time position located in our home office in Lakewood, CO. Salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits including medical, dental, health club reimbursement and 401(k) are available.
If interested, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Engineer”.
Pinkard is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free workplace and require perspective employees to pass a post-offer drug screening as a condition of employment.