Pinkard Construction has a fantastic opportunity for an entry to mid-level candidate looking for a part-time position with full-time potential to gain experience and learn more advanced systems. The Support Specialist’s primary role is to support the end users at our organization. This entails many things including hardware and software support on endpoints, antivirus management, provisioning new devices, managing Verizon and Mitel VoIP and cellular solutions, print services, inventory, and installing networking devices at jobsites.
Along the way, you will be introduced to advanced troubleshooting methods and root cause analysis, provisioning solutions, active directory/group policy management, Microsoft Exchange, MDM, advanced networking, virtualization, and more.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Strong customer service and collaboration skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Technical ability with critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to follow instructions, listen, and learn new skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
1-3 years total experience including:
- PC/Laptop hardware support
- Operating system support for Windows 10 and iOS
- Software and application support including Office 2016
- Printer installation and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of networking devices (firewall/router/switch/WAP)
Experience in the following a plus:
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Active Directory
- Exchange/Office 365
- Construction related software
- High School Diploma or GED
- Active pursuit of Degree or Technical Certification a plus
- Candidate must be willing to obtain certifications as they receive on the job training and experience with more advanced systems
Position includes occasional evening and weekend hours, some travel around the Front Range, and a flexible schedule. We foster a fun and connected environment with employee benefits extending beyond general compensation. If joining a strong, technical team with an invested culture of learning seems like a good fit for you, please respond with a cover letter and resume. Compensation varies based on skill/experience level.