The Brighton Oasis Family Aquatic Park, which replaces the City’s 50-year-old outdoor pool at Benedict Park, has a large pool area, two slides and lazy river with wave machine. Pinkard completed the hyper-fast-tracked Oasis ahead of schedule and under budget.
- A leisure pool with tot area and connected, deeper adult pool. The tot area features zero-depth entry, a Vortex tumbling five water feature, play structures and various sprays.
- A variable-depth lazy river with deck sprays, bench jets, rapids, and vor- tex. The lazy river is the only lazy river in the state to feature a wave generator.
- A deepwater pool with a one meter dive stand is adjacent to the lazy river.
- Body flume water slide and inner tube flume slide
- Bath house and concessions/ticket office buildings with CMU cement-board siding and metal roofing.
- Amenities on the five-acre site include a picnic pavilion, various shade structures, and decorative fencing and landscaping.